Actual newspaper articles about Mothman and other monsters of West Virginia that have been converted from printed media into a digital text format.
All items (52)
- 'Birdman' Could Be FHS Balloon
- 'Flying Man' Seen Here, Man Claims
- 'Monster' Held Illusion Created By Meteor's Gas
- 'Monster' Result Of Spring Fever, Wild Imagination
- 'Mothman' still a frighteningly big draw for tourists
- 'Red-Eyed Creature' Reported in W. Va.
- Braxton Citizen News - The Phantom of Flatwoods
- Braxton Co. Residents Faint, Become Ill After Run-In With Weird 10-Foot Monster
- City Getting 'The Bird,' Want It Or Not
- Could the 'Moth Man' Be Balloon?
- Couples Say They Saw 6-Ft. 100-mph ‘Bird'
- Couples See Man-Sized Bird...Creature...Something
- Flatwoods Visit Convinced Skeptic Saucers Are Real
- Four More Claim Seeing Big Red-Eyed Bird
- Four Pt. Pleasant Car Occupants See 'Bird-Like Creature'
- Mason 'Mothman Prophecies' Author Keel Deicates Book to the Late Mary Hyre
- Mason Bird Monster Presumed Gone Now
- Mason Countians Hunt 'Moth Man'
- Mason County 'Mothman' has his resurrection on TV
- Mason County has 'Flying' Mystery
- Memories of Mothman
- Monster No Joke For Those Who Saw It
- Mystery Bird Seen Flying Over Avenue
- Oh, That 'Bird!' It Was Seen Again
- Our ‘Bird’ Has Law On Its Side
- Owl? Goose? Prank: Or Take Your Choice
- Red Eyed 'Winged Monster' Sighted in W. Virginia
- Reporter's night went by without Mothman sighting
- Return of The Mothman
- Teen-age Monster Hunting Parties Latest Activity On Grafton Scene
- That Mothman: Would You Believe A Sandhill Crane?
- The Monster Lives
- Where The Waters Mingle by Mary Hyre 1/22/67
- Where The Waters Mingle by Mary Hyre 1/29/67
- Where The Waters Mingle by Mary Hyre 11/16/67
- Where The Waters Mingle by Mary Hyre 3/5/67
- Where The Waters Mingle by Mary Hyre 4/2/67
- Where The Waters Mingle by Mary Hyre 4/30/67
- Where The Waters Mingle by Mary Hyre 4/9/67
- Wild Story Produced in Wildlife Preserve
- Winged, Red-Eyed 'Thing' Chases Point Couples Across Countryside
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.